Good afternoon New Song Family!
We are so excited to be worshiping together this Sunday morning, May 3rd. We want to make you aware of a few changes that are in keeping with the guidelines recommended by our local officials.
- Please observe the 6 foot social distancing rule at all times. Family members are encouraged to sit together with a 6 foot space between families.
- No hugging or handshakes (we realize this one is hard after such a long time apart but is very important)
- Hand Sanitizer is available in the foyer for your use
- Face masks are optional
- Please stay home if you or a family member is sick
- There will be no fellowship time or Sunday School classes
- Please bring coffee/beverages from home as we will not provide these at this time
- Nursery will be available (We will leave it up to the parents to decide. Your little ones are more than welcome to stay with you.)
- Children’s church will be held in the fellowship hall or outside depending on weather. We are asking parents to escort their children to the fellowship hall and also to talk to them about not hugging their friends. They are going to be excited to see their friends but we need to help them understand the importance of maintaining distance at this time.
- We will post the audio recording of Pastor Kevin’s sermon on Sunday afternoon for those who are unable to attend. You can find the sermons on our website under the Sermons tab.
The slogan “Let’s get through this together” has become popular during the last couple of months. As we observe the requirements to maintain social distancing as outlined above, let’s shift our focus to what is even more important and change the phrase to “Let’s worship our God together!”
New Song Bible Church Office